Gingermelon Dolls: Free Pattern – Little Lark Lavender Sachet
Here's what you'll need to make one:
- 4x6 inch felt for body
- 2x3 inch fabric for the tummy
- 2x3 inch felt for eye patch
- Scraps of felt for beak, toes, bow and hair tuft
- Pair of 6mm black safety eyes or pair of 7.5mm coloured safety eyes
- 7 inch length of crewel embroidery thread or narrow ribbon for hanging loop
- Embroidery thread/floss
- Dried lavender
- Embroidery scissors, orange stick, tooth pick, Fray Check
- Disappearing ink pen or water soluble pen
- Please read through all instructions before starting this little project.
- I've used one strand of embroidery thread/floss for seams etc. Keep your stitches neat, tiny and evenly spaced.
- To download the pattern pieces, please Click Here
- More information and instructions about this great tutorial you can fine in the source url below.