Easy DIY Christmas Card Craft
You will need:
- Cardstock, folded in half
- Oversized gemstones, giant sequins or buttons in Christmas colours
- White PVA craft glue
- Permanent, fineline marker
- Arrange your gemstones onto the front of the card and glue into place (we orientated our card so that the folded edge was at the top)
- Draw a string from the top fold down to each gem. Draw bows.
- Optional: If you’re good at calligraphy or have a mini alphabet stamp kit, add a greeting to the front of your card.