This recipe for no-bake Christmas wreath cookies has just six ingredients and can be made in 15 minutes. These cornflake wreaths are a festive addition to your holiday dessert table!
- 1 stick of butter
- 30 large marshmallows
- 6 drops of green gel food coloring (or 1 and ¼ teaspoons liquid green food coloring)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups cornflakes
- 1 bottle of red hot candies or ½ cup red candy coated chocolates (such as mini M&Ms)
- cooking spray
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place the marshmallows and butter in a large bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until melted.
- Add the green food coloring and vanilla; stir until the marshmallow mixture is smooth.
- Add the cornflakes to the bowl and gently stir to coat the cereal evenly with the marshmallow mixture.
- Pack the mixture into a greased ¼ cup measuring cup and turn out onto the sheet pan. Use your fingers to make a hole in the middle to form a wreath shape and decorate with red candies. It's easiest to form the wreath holes if your fingers are damp or coated in cooking spray.
- Cool completely until firm and serve.