Chocolate Crinkle Brownie Cookies -Great for a Christmas Cookie or a favorite all year round. Soft, chewy, and fudgey just like a brownie. Make them with your favorite brownie mix.
- 1 box Fudge Brownie mix (18.3 oz)
- 1 1/4 cup Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Powdered Sugar
- Grease cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, flour, egg, water and oil. Stir until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place powdered sugar in a shallow dish.
- Drop 1 tablespoon dough into sugar and roll to coat.
- Place about 2″ apart on prepared sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Remove from pan to wire racks to cool.
Adopted From: www.cincyshopper.com