Easy Banana Cream Pie - quick and easy dessert with just a couple ingredients. Simple holiday pie.
- Ready Made Pie Crust or Easy Homemade Pie Crust
- 1 box Banana Cream Pudding (3.4 oz)
- 1 3/4 cup Milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3 Bananas
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Par bake crust for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool.
- Slice 2 bananas and layer in bottom of crust.
- Combine milk and pudding mix and whisk until thickened (about 2 minutes).
- Fold in 2/3 of whipped topping.
- Transfer to pie crust and chill for at least one hour.
- Slice last banana.
- Top with remain whipped topping and garnish with banana slices.
Adopted From: www.cincyshopper.com